Career Path: ITIL® Service Operation is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Service Operation. Students will learn about IT service lifecycle service operation, service operation processes and common service operation activities. Students will also learn about service operation functions and technical considerations.
- Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 02 - IT Service Lifecycle Service Operation
- Lesson 03 - Service Operation Processes
- Lesson 04 - Common Service Operation Activities
- Lesson 05 - Service Operation Functions
- Lesson 06 - Technical Considerations