Career Path: ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Operational Support & Analysis. Students will learn about service operation processes and OSA common activities. Students will also learn about service operation functions and how to organize and implement these concepts.
- Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Introduction to Operational Support & Analysis
- Lesson 03 - Service Operation Processes
- Lesson 04 - OSA Common Activities
- Lesson 05 - Service Operation Functions
- Lesson 06 - Organize & Implement