Career Path: ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle. Students will learn about stakeholder management, communication, process integration and managing services across the lifecycle. Students will also learn about governance, measurement, implement and improving.
- Lesson 01 - Course Introduction
- Lesson 02 - Introduction to Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Lesson 03 - Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Lesson 04 - Process Integration
- Lesson 05 - Managing Services Across the Lifecycle
- Lesson 06 - Governance
- Lesson 07 - Measurement
- Lesson 08 - Implement & Improving