Career Path: Professional roles include, but are not limited to Ethical Hackers, Security Consultants, IT Management, and Chief Security Officers.
This Official Mile2® cyber security certification training series covers everything you need to know about becoming a certified professional ethical hacker. Students will learn about security fundamentals, access controls, protocols, cryptography, vulnerability assessments, vulnerability tools of the trade, output analysis and reports, reconnaisance, enumeration and scanning, gaining access, maintaining access, covering tracks, malware, buffer overflows, and password cracking.
- Lesson 01 - Security Fundamentals
- Lesson 02 - Access Controls
- Lesson 03 - Protocols
- Lesson 04 - Cryptography
- Lesson 05 - Why Vulnerability Assessments?
- Lesson 06 - Vulnerability Tools of the Trade
- Lesson 07 - Output Analysis and Reports
- Lesson 08 - Reconnaisance, Enumeration and Scanning
- Lesson 09 - Gaining Access
- Lesson 10 - Maintaining Access
- Lesson 11 - Covering Tracks
- Lesson 12 - Malware
- Lesson 13 - Buffer Overflows
- Lesson 14 - Password Cracking