Career Path: Global Knowledge’s IT Skills and Salary Report estimates the average salary of a Network+ certified IT professional at about $74,000. Companies that use CompTIA Network+ include Apple, Cisco, Dell, HP, Intel, and the U.S. Department of Defense. This certification can lead to jobs as a Network Field Technician/Engineer, Network Administrator, Help Desk Technician, Network Support Specialist, and Network Analyst.
This course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. It also addresses the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, obtaining the CompTIA® A+® certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 examination.
Network+ Certification training is considered a solid foundational certification for anyone interested in an IT career or to prove existing knowledge in basic IT networking and network support. With Network+ certification training at New Horizons.
- Lesson 01 - Network Theory
- Lesson 02 - Bounded Network Media
- Lesson 03 - Unbounded Network Media
- Lesson 04 - Network Implementations
- Lesson 05 - TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
- Lesson 06 - Routing
- Lesson 07 - TCP/IP Services
- Lesson 08 - WAN Infrastructure
- Lesson 09 - Cloud and Virtualization Technologies
- Lesson 10 - Network Security Basics
- Lesson 11 - Preventing Security Breaches
- Lesson 12 - Responding to Security Incidents
- Lesson 13 - Remote Networking
- Lesson 14 - Network Management
- Lesson 15 - Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Lesson 16 - Planning and Implementing a SOHO Network